Events by this organizer
Miz Ima Starr and PSYKHE present a big bounteous bouquet of cabaret, special guests, games, prizes and hi-jinks! Organise a group and join us to celebrate our second year of stunning Sunday events, featuring all the fun our Soirees are
Miz Ima Starr and PSYKHE present a big bounteous bouquet of cabaret, special guests, games, prizes and hi-jinks!
Organise a group and join us to celebrate our second year of stunning Sunday events, featuring all the fun our Soirees are known for.
For the second year in a row, our Sunday Soiree for 2023 is proudly supporting Cancer Council Tasmania. Proceeds from your ticket purchase and our raffle and silent auction will support research, Supportive Care, transport2treatment, and prevention – because it takes all of us to fight cancer.
As always, your nimbly nubile hostess Miz Ima Starr will be serenading spectacularly, ‘dancing’ in a profoundly “Isadora Duncan meets Possum Magic” fashion, and playing old-school party games for un-be-lieeeeee-va-ble prizes. Meanwhile our adorable vedette PSYKHE will be on hand to lead you down the garden path…
Follow Miz Ima Starr on FACEBOOK to keep abreast of:
– Exciting performer announcements throughout September!
– All the details about BIG raffle and silent auction items!
– Our fundraising tally as it grows towards (…and with your help well beyond…) our target of $12,000 for Cancer Council Tasmania!
You can also make a direct tax-deductible donation to the fundraising tally at Do It For Cancer. Importantly, all funds raised in Tasmania stay right here in Tasmania so give if you can.
Doors open 4.30pm
Curtains up 5pm
Showtime 5pm to 7pm including interval.
Last drinks 7.30pm
For our 2023 fundraiser, there are three types of seating:
– SuperStarr Package: must be booked as a table for 2, 4, 6 or 8 and includes a drink on arrival and yummy pre-dinner snacks.
– Table Guaranteed: (clue in the name alert) these are table seats and we may seat you at a table with others if necessary.
– General Admission: these may be chairs, stools or seats at a group table depending on availability.
– All seating is pre-assigned by Sunday Soiree, so check the seating plan at Check-in.
– This configuration optimises the space available at Moonah Arts Centre and our capacity to fundraise.
– Please book your entire party at one time with Guaranteed and General Admission tickets, and we will attempt to seat you together. If you have changes to your group numbers, contact us at [email protected]
– The MAC Bar will be serving drinks before, after and even DURING the Soiree! WHEW!
– Drink tickets for SuperStarr Packages are provided at Check-in and served from the MAC Bar: your choice of bubbles, beer, wine, cider or soft drinks.
In the event of rescheduling Sunday Soiree:
– If any member of our team is required to isolate due to COVID, Sunday Soiree will be rescheduled to the next available Sunday.
– Ticket holders will be informed by email, and tickets transferred or refunded as required.
(Sunday) 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm