The Sunday Soiree team are ECSTATIC to announce that our 2022 finale event is proudly supporting Cancer Council Tasmania, with funds from your ticket purchase and our raffle and
The Sunday Soiree team are ECSTATIC to announce that our 2022 finale event is proudly supporting Cancer Council Tasmania, with funds from your ticket purchase and our raffle and silent auction items going to this important cause.
There will be the overflowing cornucopia of cabaret, special guests, games and hi-jinks our Soirees have become known for – so organise a group and join us to celebrate our first year of spectacular Sundays!
As always, your highly-strung hostess Miz Ima Starr will be singing the clouds away, ‘dancing’ in a very rudimentary fashion, and playing old-school party games for un-be-lieeeeee-va-ble prizes, while our perfectly MAD Maître d’Hôtel PSYKHE will be on hand to show you the ropes…
Follow Miz Ima Starr on FACEBOOK and to keep abreast of:
– Exciting guest announcements in October!
– All the details about our fundraising raffle and silent auction items!
– Our fundraising tally as it grows towards (…and with your help well beyond…) our target of $5,000 for Cancer Council Tasmania!
You can also make a direct tax-deductible donation to the fundraising tally at Do It For Cancer – and remember, all funds stay right here in Tasmania.
Doors open 4.30pm
Curtains up 5pm
Showtime 5pm to 7pm including interval
Last drinks 7.30pm
– Drinks on arrival will be served from our Box Office area when you check in – your choice of bubbles, beer, wine, cider or soft drinks.
– The Starr Bar will be serving drinks before, after and even DURING the Soiree – and for this event, we have a special partnership with TasPride to raise funds for the 2023 TasPride Festival.
– For our Finale Fundraiser, there will be three types of seating, all of which include a drink on arrival.
– You can purchase tables for 7, tables for 2, and general admission tickets which may be at seats or tables.
– This configuration optimises the space available at Moonah Arts Centre and our capacity to fundraise.
– When booking general admission tickets, please book your entire party at one time, so we can attempt to seat you together.
In the event of rescheduling Sunday Soiree
– If any member of our team is required to isolate due to COVID, Sunday Soiree will be rescheduled to the next available Sunday.
– Ticket holders will be informed by email, and tickets transferred or refunded as required.
(Sunday) 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm